Jaroslav Vrchlický, Ion Luca Caragiale, Svatopluk Čech, Lazar K. Lazarević, Joachim Friedenthal, August Nemo: 7 best short stories - Balkans
The Balkans, also known as the Balkan Peninsula, is a geographic area in Southeast Europe with various definitions and meanings, including geopolitical and historical. Critic August Nemo has selected seven short stories by authors from the Balkans so that you can enjoy the rich and diverse literary culture of this region.
This book contains:
- Brother Clestin by Jaroslav Vrchlický.
- Easter Candles by Ion Luca Caragiale.
- The Journey by Svatopluk ech.
- The Robbers by Lazar K. Lazarevi.
- Naja by Ksaver andor Gjalski.
- A Trip to the Other World by Kálmán Mikszáth.
- A Pogrom in Poland by Joachim Friedenthal.