Ambrose Bierce, Virginia Woolf, Anton Chekhov, Katherine Mansfield, H. G. Wells, James Joyce, August Nemo: 7 best short stories - Loneliness
Loneliness has many faces - it can be a moment of sadness and the result of bad choices or some abandonment, but it can also arise as a gift for us to enjoy our own company, seize the silence and meditate on life.
The critic August Nemo has selected for this book seven short stories by great authors that explore the different ways of experiencing loneliness.
This book contains:
- Miss Brill by Katherine Mansfield.
- Vanka by Anton Chekhov.
- The Door in the Wall by H. G. Wells.
- Kew Gardens by Virginia Woolf.
- The Bet by Anton Chekhov.
- A Painful Case by James Joyce.
- The Boarded Window by Ambrose Bierce.
For more books with interesting themes, be sure to check the other books in this collection!