Stephen Crane, O. Henry, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Henry van Dyke, Guy de Maupassant, Lucy Maud Montgomery, Nathaniel Hawthorne, August Nemo: 7 best short stories - Wedding
The relationship between husband and wife and the institution of marriage itself is the driving force of many fiction stories. For this book, the critic August Nemo selected seven short stories that have marriage as their theme.
- The Bride Comes to Yellow Sky by Stephen Crane.
- The Marry Month Of May by O. Henry.
- The Bridal Party by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- A Wedding Gift by Guy de Maupassant.
- The Wedding-Ring by Henry van Dyke.
- The Wedding Knell by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- A Golden Wedding by Lucy Maud Montgomery.
For more books with interesting themes, be sure to check the other books in this collection!