Jack London, Arthur Conan Doyle, Robert Louis Stevenson, Guy de Maupassant, Andy Adams, O. Henry, Nathaniel Hawthorne, August Nemo: 7 best short stories - Winter
The long nights and cold winter air have inspired authors since the early days of literature. While the climate invites reclusion and introspection, there is also the opportunity to enjoy winter sports. See how winter has inspired the authors differently in this seven great short stories:
This book contains:
- The Race for Number One by Jack London.
- An Alpine Pass on Ski by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.
- Davos in Winter by Robert Louis Stevenson.
- The First Snowfall by Guy de Maupassant.
- The Snow Image: A Childish Miracle by Nathaniel Hawthorne.
- The Snow Man by O. Henry.
- A Winter Round-Up by Andy Adams.