Thomas Bulfinch, George Ade, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Anton Chekhov, Oscar Wilde, Franz Kafka, O. Henry, August Nemo: 7 short stories that Capricorn will love
Capricorn represents time and responsibility, and its representatives are independent, reliable and goal-oriented. When on the negative side, they can become pessimistic and closed-minded.
In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to illustrate the different aspects of the Capricorn personality. For a more complete experience, be sure to also read the anthologies of your rising sign and moon!
This book contains:
- The Selfish Giant by Oscar Wilde.
- The Death Of A Government Clerk by Anton Chekhov.
- The Curious Case of Benjamin Button by F. Scott Fitzgerald.
- A Hunger Artist by Franz Kafka.
- The Fable of the Man Who Didn't Care for Storybooks by George Ade.
- The Romance of a Busy Broker by O. Henry.