O. Henry, Anton Chekhov, Washington Irving, Honoré de Balzac, Ryunosuke Akutagawa, Franz Kafka, Stephen Crane, August Nemo: 7 short stories that ISFP will love
ISFPs are introverted, but once the initial barrier is overcome, they are affectionate and fun; the typical ISFP wants to live life to the fullest! In this book you will find seven short stories specially selected to please the tastes of the ISFP. These are stories by renowned authors that will surely bring reflections, insights and fun to people with this kind of personality.
This book contains:
- The Last Leaf by O. Henry.
- A Work of Art by Anton Chekhov.
- The Legend of Sleepy Hollow by Washington Irving.
- The Upturned Face by Stephen Crane.
- The Unknown Masterpiece by Honoré De Balzac.
- A Hunger Artist by Franz Kafka.
- Rashomon by Rynosuke Akutagawa.For more books that will suit you, be sure to check out our Two Classic Novels your Myers-Briggs Type Will Love collection!
Cover image: Marie Antoinette (1755-1793), last Queen of France and ISFP.