George Ade, H. G. Wells, Anton Chekhov, T. S. Arthur, Oscar Wilde, O. Henry, Nathaniel Hawthorne, August Nemo: 7 best short stories - Feel-Good Stories
Sometimes life can be discouraging and exhausting. For those moments there are stories that are heartwarming and give us the daily dose of joy and encouragement that we all need.
Critic August Nemo selected seven short stories that will do good for your mood and your heart:
- An Angel in Disguise by T.S. Arthur
- The Selfish Giant by Oscar Wilde
- The Magic Shop by H.G. Wells
- Springtime a la Carte by O. Henry
- The Antique Ring by Nathaniel Hawthorne
- The Fable of the Man Who Didn't Care for Storybooks by George Ade
- A Story Without A Title by Anton ChekhovFor more books with interesting themes, be sure to check the other books in this collection!